Looking back at the 1st ODS MTB Tour on March 27, 2022
We had a nice MTB trip thanks to the efforts of our volunteers, the route builders and of course the enthusiasm of the participants. The latter were not afraid of a little cold and the fog. Along the way and at the finish there was literally a warm welcome. Check out the photos here.
We hope to see you at the ODS Classic! Registration is open now.
The 1st ODS MTB Tour on 27 March 2022. Start/finish: Oirsbeek
In summertime, all cycling fanatics can enjoy the ODS Classic. And now we have another great cycling event in the spring, the ODS MTB Tour! The rolling countryside with forests, fields and meadows in the south of Limburg is a real challenge for keen mountain bikers. The MTB route will take gravel paths and wood trails that are typical for the Mergelland region. In good or bad weather conditions, the ODS MTB Tour will always be a challenge for every mountain biker. So, be sure to register and enjoy the great panoramas that Limburg has to offer.
- The first ODS MTB Tour has room for a maximum of 250 participants, so make sure you register quickly!
- The MTB tour is open to employees, family members and retirees of companies that are a member of ODS.
- Your registration is binding. So in case of a no-show, the costs will still be charged to your employer.
- We respect the corona rules that apply on that day. So you probably need a valid QR code, ID and a mouth cap on arrival.
- There are two distances to choose from: 40 km and 48 km.
- You follow the route on your own navigation system. You can download the GPS file on this page in advance.
- Both routes are scenic and suitable to mountain bikers of all levels.
Fully catered by ODS
ODS has a reputation to uphold when it comes to looking after the participants of its events. Lots of services are included in the registration fee for the ODS MTB tour. At the start & finish location you find free parking and food & beverage services. Along the route we offer medical support and extensive catering at the rest areas. Our photographers will capture the event along the route and at the start and finish location.
Are you one of the 250 lucky ones? Register before March 21.